So I am finally back home. Time to summarize the last few days sebas style:
- Berlin is definately a nice place for LinuxTag, but we need sleeping opportunities that don’t require us to travel through the entire city to get to the fairgrounds.
- Friedrichshain has really nice flat shares to stay.
- My future collegues from the TT Berlin Offices are really cool guys (ok, who would have expected anything else? ;-))
- Sven from Amarok, Dimitri from Trolltech and Sebas gave nice interviews during a live show on Deutschlandfunk.
- Long train travels + Boredom + Power plug = Amazing productivity
- And finally: Adriaan, I still have your towell.